REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN A. Q. TESTING’S POST (FLOOD) WATER RESTORATION REPORT AND THE SIGNED TEXAS DEPT OF INSURANCE CERTIFICATE
• Remove all lower cabinets unless walls were wet higher than 4 ft. from the floor. If walls were wet above 4 ft., the upper cabinets and drywall must also be removed.
• Remove showers and bathtubs from exterior walls.
• Remove all wet drywall according to FEMA standards depending on how high the walls were wet. Houses that had several feet of water or standing water for days may require removal of all drywall.
• Remove construction debris and silt. The inspector must be able to clearly see all exposed wood framing. Mud and drywall debris can hide mold that would otherwise be visible.
• Wood must be dried down to the Green Light on the Protimeter Survey Master Meter.
• Drywall must be dried to the Green Light on the Protimeter Survey Master Meter.
Fun on Facebook :)
We include an official WDI termite inspection with everey home inspection. These are required by VA loans. Let us take care of your investment!